Methodist McKinney HospitalCOVID-19 Information
We are committed to your health & safety!
**Note: If you are in need of a copy of your COVID-19 vaccine from the state of Texas, please request that by completing Form F11-11406 and following the instructions provided on that form. For your convenience we have provided that form here.
At Methodist McKinney Hospital, there is nothing more important than the health and well-being of our patients, employees, and physicians. During this time of uncertainty with the coronavirus, we remain committed to providing the same high quality and compassionate care that you have come to expect from your caregivers at Methodist McKinney Hospital.
In accordance with CMS, CDC, State, Local, Tribal and National Specialty Societies (American College of Surgeons, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses, American Hospital Association) guidelines and recommendations, we are following best practices to provide you, our employees, and physicians with a safe environment. Here are some of the steps that have been instituted and changes you will experience:
- Facility access to only those individuals essential for patient care.
- The number of patient visitors is being limited, for your safety. Each patient will be allowed one person to accompany them on the day of their scheduled procedure or surgery.
- Required health status screening, to include temperature checks, of everyone that enters the building.
- All staff, patients, and visitors are required to wear a mask or face covering, at all times. If you do not have one, we will provide one upon entry.
- Social distancing adherence with the staggering of appointments, minimized wait times, lower patient volumes, flow management measures, and additional spacing of chairs in all waiting areas.
- We have established additional and special procedures for cleaning and disinfecting the entire facility with an emphasis on frequently touched areas, such as doorknobs, telephones, handrails, etc. These are in addition to the already rigorous infection control policies, procedures, and practices that were in place prior to the current pandemic.
Our goal at Methodist McKinney Hospital is to protect the health of our patients, staff, and community. We are continually monitoring the latest information on the coronavirus illness. We encourage everyone to follow the latest information from the CDC to prevent the spread of infection. If you have concerns or questions about COVID-19 or are exhibiting symptoms, we encourage you to contact your primary care provider.
(Learn more about COVID-19).
Contact Us Today
For life-threatening emergencies call 911