We offer physical therapy and certified hand therapy services to individuals of all ages.
The facilities at our seven conveniently located physical therapy clinics feature state-of-the-art equipment, and our goal is to provide the highest quality physical therapy with superior customer service in a relaxed and caring atmosphere.
Whether you’re an athlete eager to get back on the field, or recovering from a total joint surgery, our therapists can get you back in the game.
- AlterG treadmill
- Cold laser treatment
- Joint mobilization
- Manual therapy
- Myofascial release
- Pre- and post-operative rehabilitation
- Soft tissue mobilization
- Spinal rehabilitation
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Total joint rehabilitation
- Ultrasound and electrical stimulation
AlterG Treadmills use an adjustable weight-bearing technology that controls the air pressure surrounding the patient. Patients using the AlterG can also use the anti-gravity treadmill to maintain a current level of fitness without the need to modify their natural gait and rhythm, all while protecting healing tissue. The AlterG provides a cardiovascular workout that can be used by patients of all ages.
- Rehabilitation of lower extremity injuries
- Treatment of neurological conditions
- Weight reduction
- Aerobic conditioning
- General training to combat the diseases of aging
Hand therapy is the evaluation and treatment of injuries and condition of the upper extremity (shoulder, arm, forearm, wrist, and hand). Hand therapists bridge the gap from the medical management of a patient’s injury or condition to a successful recovery, allowing the patient to function normally in their daily life.
- Repetitive strain injuries
- Fractures and dislocations
- Tendon injuries and repairs
- Osteoarthritis, including thumb and basal joint
- Sports injuries
- Rheumatoid arthritis