1st Dose COVID-19 Vaccination Information
We are currently not administering the COVID-19 vaccine to eligible Phase1A individuals. This information was last updated on 1/13/21. Please refrain from calling the hospital as this is the most current information available.
2nd Dose COVID-19 Vaccination Information
A 2nd dose vaccine clinic will be set up exactly 28 days after the first dose was administered. A link will be provided via your email address that you provided during registration. You received a card with the date for your 2nd dose; you MUST bring this card with you for your 2nd dose.
2nd Dose Dates:
Wednesday, January 20 | 7:00 am – 12:00 pm | Click Here
Thursday, January 21 | 12:00 – 5:00 pm | Click Here
Please revisit this site for updated information and links. This information was last updated on 1/14/21.
Doses are limited. First come, first serve for both dose reservations and dose administration. Only those who qualify will receive dose (see below for qualifications). Upon completing the reservation, scroll down this site to read important instructional information, along with printing and completing the required form that you will need to bring with you. If reservations are not available, then all doses have been allocated. You must have a reservation to receive the vaccination. Do not arrive at our facility without a reservation.
Who's getting the vaccine first?
Front-line healthcare workers and residents of long-term care facilities are the first Texans to receive the vaccine, starting December 14. They are considered Phase 1A. To learn more about eligibility, click here.
How Methodist McKinney Hospital is Administering COVID-19 Vaccines
We are following the guidelines from the Texas Department of State Health Services. Below are the protocols we are adhering to:
2. Proper credentials are required in order to receive the vaccine, including proof of occupation. Acceptable forms of proof include: a valid work ID, a paystub and matching driver’s license, a medical license and matching driver’s license.
3. Reservations required. First come, first serve for dose reservations and dose administration. Supplies are limited so this page is your best resource to determine whether the vaccine is being administered at Methodist McKinney Hospital.
4. Print this form, complete all sections and bring with you.
When Vaccine Administration Is Available: Here Are Instructions
When the status above notates that we (Methodist McKinney Hospital) is administering COVID-19 vaccines, please follow the instructions below:
1. Reminder: Reservations are required. COVID-19 Vaccines are administered on a first come, first serve basis to those that qualify and have a reservation. Supplies are limited.
2. Before heading to Methodist McKinney Hospital, ensure you have read the eligibility to be considered a Phase 1A recipient for the COVID-19 vaccine. Ensure you have the proper credentials and proof of occupation with you or you will be unable to receive the vaccine.
3. Print this form and complete all sections. Bring the completed form with you.
4. Arrive at the north west corner of Methodist McKinney Hospital where a tent will be on the property. Remain in your car.
5. Safely move through the drive-thru designated for COVID-19 vaccinations.
6. Remain in your car, park in a designated spot. Reminder: Only Phase 1A eligible individuals will receive the COVID-19 vaccination and those with a reservation.
8. Our team will text message you when it is time to proceed to the vaccination area inside the hospital.
If you are looking for information in regards to the second dose of the COVID-19 vaccine...
Please continue to check this website for the date/time you will be scheduled to come back. Once we have exact 2nd dose dates, we will update the information here. Please ensure you bring your card with you showing you received the first dose.
If you are looking for information on COVID-19 Vaccination & Allergic Reactions
Review the CDC guidelines here in regards to receiving your 2nd dose and if you had any previous reactions. If you have decided to forego your second dose, please let us know so we can remove you from our list. Please consult your physician if you have any questions or concerns.
Connect With Us
Best Staff. Best Doctors. Best Care.
Methodist McKinney Hospital, It's #whoweare
Contact Us Today
For life-threatening emergencies call 911