Regardless of the source of your joint pain, Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center can help get you off the bench and back to an active lifestyle.
Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center is proud to offer patient-focused orthopedic care to people of all ages in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
Our orthopedic surgery consists of sports medicine injury treatment, foot and ankle procedures, total joint replacement, hand surgery and adolescent orthopedic surgery.
Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center has skilled orthopedic and sports medicine specialists, that utilize the most advanced treatments in order to maximize mobility and minimize pain.
Let us help you get back to life, contact us today.
I had the best experience while I was in the hospital following back surgery. The nurses Lou & Diane went above and beyond to make me feel as comfortable as possible. My PT, Hannah, was as sweet as candy and made me feel like I was a friend, not a patient. Hands down some of the best service from a medical facilityStacey L
I had my right hip replaced by Dr. Chris Miller at Methodist McKinney Hospital before Thanksgiving and I am feeling FABULOUS!!!! The team of nurses, doctors, therapist, chef, & technicians were top notch. The care and attention was over the top!!!!!! They made me feel very special and most important....I am now walking without any pain! Yea!!!!!!!! Keep up the Great Care!
Peace to each of you,
Common Orthopedic Procedures Performed Include:
ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) Repair
Carpal Tunnel Repair
Fracture and Broken Bone Care
Knee Joint Arthroscopy
Arthroscopy, which involves the use of a small camera and small instruments on the end of long narrow tubes, introduced into the knee through small incisions, may be recommended for knee problems such as:
- A torn knee disc (meniscus)
- A damaged knee bone (patella)
- A damaged ligament
- Inflamed or damaged lining of the joint (synovium)
Partial and Total Knee Replacement
The most common reason to have a knee joint replaced is to relieve severe arthritis pain. Your doctor may recommend knee joint replacement if:
- You are having pain from knee arthritis that keeps you from sleeping or doing normal activities.
- You cannot walk and take care of yourself.
- Your knee pain has not improved with other treatment.
- You understand what surgery and recovery will be like.
Most of the time, knee joint replacement is done in people ages 60 and older. Younger people who have a knee joint replaced may put extra stress on the artificial knee and cause it to wear out early.
Rotator Cuff Repair
Shoulder Joint Reconstruction and Replacement
Total Hip Replacement
In a total hip replacement (also called total hip arthroplasty), the damaged bone and cartilage is removed and replaced with prosthetic components.
- The damaged femoral head is removed and replaced with a metal stem that is placed into the hollow center of the femur. The femoral stem may be either cemented or “press fit” into the bone.
- A metal or ceramic ball is placed on the upper part of the stem. This ball replaces the damaged femoral head that was removed.
- The damaged cartilage surface of the socket (acetabulum) is removed and replaced with a metal socket. Screws or cement are sometimes used to hold the socket in place.
- A plastic, ceramic, or metal spacer is inserted between the new ball and the socket to allow for a smooth gliding surface.
Get Started Today
Thank you for your interest in our team of dedicated physicians. Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center has many physicians offering expertise in various specialties.
Please use the following form to have a physician contact you directly. Within the form, please choose the specialty of interest and complete your contact information. You may also call our toll-free Physician Referral Line, 1-877-926-0250, during normal business hours. We are available to assist you in finding a physician that suits your needs.
Thank you for trusting your family's healthcare to Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center.
This contact form is for non-medical questions only.
Hours of Operation
Monday | 7AM - 3PM
Tuesday | 7AM - 3PM
Wednesday | 7AM.- 3PM
Thursday | 7AM - 3PM
Friday | 7AM - 3PM
Saturday | Closed
Sunday | Closed
Craig Ranch Surgery Center Location
Methodist Craig Ranch Surgery Center
6045 Alma Road, Suite 100
McKinney, TX 75070